- This event has passed.
January 22 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Ayurveda directly translates to the knowledge of life and is considered the oldest holistic and preventative approach to health. It is a mechanism of identifying what may be out of balance within your body and provides options for treating this imbalance through modalities like diet, essential oils, and lifestyle choices.
By attending this workshop, you will be introduced to the basics of this ancient healing modality and will:
- Learn the three basic tenets of Ayurveda
- Know the Doshas and the characteristics of each one
- Understand how Ayurveda connects food and lifestyle choices with their
impacts on your body
- Know the basics of the Ayurvedic perspective regarding nutrition and sample an Ayurvedic beverage.
- Experience a traditional Ayurvedic self-care routine
Join Centered Yoga & Wellness and Sarah Troy for this special event! You can tap into this whole-body system of ancient wellness and explore how it fits into a whole person approach to health.